- Fast Online Medical Reporting
- Calendar Managed Appointments
- Simple Billing
- Instant Notifications
- Custom Data Exporting
Security & Compliance
- HIPAA Compliant Hosted Environment
- GDPR Compliant Servers
- SSL/TLS Certificates Layer Security
- Online and Telephone Support
- 24/7 Server Hardware Monitoring
Tired of waiting too long for your Pre-Employment Medical reports to make it back to you?
Would you rather have the comfort of a system that conforms to best-in-class data protection and online security?
My Live Medical is based on an origional system developed in 2011 that brought Pre-Employment Medical reports online.
This cut back on letters, emails and phone calls back and forth between client company, medical professional and candidate. And it reduced the average turnaround time from 14 days to 24 hours.
The even better news is that we have improved on this system today. Not only can we deliver the same kind of impressive turnaround time, but we have created our system with world-class data protection in mind.
How it works
Create new request
Once we have created your account for you, anytime you require a Pre-Employment Medical you log in and create a new report request online.
Online or In Person
You specify whether your report can be completed online only or whether you require an In-Person examination. In the case of an In-Person assessment, the medical professional completes the form online during the assessment and submits it in real time.
Nominate Professional or Offer to Market
You can nominate a particular medical professional or offer the report to the market.
If you offer it to the market, our system will alert the 5 medical professionals closest to your candidate’s home address that there is a Pre-Employment Medical Report request available to them. The first one to ‘claim’ the report wins it.
Our system automatically generates an email notification to the candidate, giving them the details they need to complete the online examination. If an In-Person examination is required, the medical professional will contact them to set the appointment.
When the candidate completes the online questionnaire, the medical professional is notified, reviews the form, adds their comments and notes and submits the completed report. This is therefore received in real time.
- Fast turnaround of Pre-Employment Medical reports
- Enables candidate to commence work earlier
- Reduced admin time for your staff
- Wide choice of medical professionals to choose from, all fully qualified and vetted
- Security of best-in-class data protection
- Ability to view all medical reports at any time
- Management reports available
- National coverage makes In-Person reports more convenient for your candidate
- Highly intuitive, minimal training required
Does this sound like it might be an improvement on your existing arrangements?
If so, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.